To find out more about managing your money and getting free advice, visit Money Advice Service, independent service set up to help people manage their money.
Here’s an example of how we can help
Get help with any type of unsecured debt
We can help you manage debts with some of the biggest creditors in the UK.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I appeal a fine or completion notice?
- How can I work out my council tax?
- Can I appeal a council tax bill or fine?
- Council tax bands
- What if I can’t pay my council tax?
- What if I have arrears or missed payments?
- What happens with my council tax if I have a second home or an empty property?
- Who pays council tax?
- How is council tax paid?
- Can I get a council tax reduction?
- What if my council tax bill is wrong?
- Can I get a council tax reduction as a full-time student?
- Can I get a council tax discount as a disabled person?
- What is a Debt Management Plan?
- Is a DMP right for you?
- How do I get a DMP?
- Do you need to pay for a DMP?
- What is the impact of a DMP on my credit rating?
- What if I’m struggling to make payments towards my DMP?
- What if I miss a DMP payment?
- Can you reduce DMP payments?
- What if my creditor still contacts me?
- Why has my debt increased since the DMP?
- Can you get the creditors to freeze the interest?
- Can you cancel a DMP?
- Can you switch DMP providers?
- What if my DMP provider has closed?