We remain commited to assisting people regain financial control over their finances
We are experts
Our team has over 25 years experience helping people in financial difficulty
Easy to Access
We offer a dedicated telephone service, face to face appointments and a online-based service
We are rated 4.7/5 (Excellent) on Trustpilot for our tailored service
MoneyHelper joins up money and pensions guidance to make it quicker and easier to find the right help. MoneyHelper brings together the support and services of three government-backed financial guidance providers: the Money Advice Service, the Pensions Advisory Service and Pension Wise.
Rated Excellent Trustpilot Reviews
Excellent service dealt with everything in quick time and had to do nothing on my end! Thank you very much, would advise anyone who needs their help to do so!Barbara JamesExcellent service dealt with everything…
I honestly cannot put into words just how helpful and patient Nicole was she went above and beyond what anyone would expect. If I could give more stars I would she was always there day and night to answer any questions. I would 100% recommend Money Support Group thanks again for everything NicoleBenI honestly cannot put into words just…
Brilliant and helpful, very responsive and a great help thank youRobertBrilliant and helpful
Absolutely fantastic, very helpful and understanding best things I’ve done.SophieAbsolutely fantastic
View Our Latest Podcasts
Get help with any type of unsecured debt!
We can help you manage debts with some of the biggest creditors in the UK!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I appeal a fine or completion notice?
- How can I work out my council tax?
- Can I appeal a council tax bill or fine?
- Council tax bands
- What if I can’t pay my council tax?
- What if I have arrears or missed payments?
- What happens with my council tax if I have a second home or an empty property?
- Who pays council tax?
- How is council tax paid?
- Can I get a council tax reduction?
- What if my council tax bill is wrong?
- Can I get a council tax reduction as a full-time student?
- Can I get a council tax discount as a disabled person?
- What is a Debt Management Plan?
- Is a DMP right for you?
- How do I get a DMP?
- Do you need to pay for a DMP?
- What is the impact of a DMP on my credit rating?
- What if I’m struggling to make payments towards my DMP?
- What if I miss a DMP payment?
- Can you reduce DMP payments?
- What if my creditor still contacts me?
- Why has my debt increased since the DMP?
- Can you get the creditors to freeze the interest?
- Can you cancel a DMP?
- Can you switch DMP providers?
- What if my DMP provider has closed?